10. Always make sure all of your friends get home safely after a night out, and if you see someone being harassed, go and look after them.
11. Always embrace the opportunity to learn new things.
12. Keep a dustpan and brush in your car in case you come across some broken glass and want to sweep it up (to prevent dogs getting glass in their paws).
13. All cars should be serviced once a year. An MOT isn’t the same as a service. If you don’t get it serviced your car will probably break down on the motorway.
14. Eating a takeaway after a night out will make your hangover worse.
15. If you see a nice thing you think someone might like as a present, buy it and save it for their birthday or Christmas. If you don’t you’ll regret it.
16. Don’t force the washing machine to open before it has finished.
17. If you pass by someone in the street who is upset, stop and ask them if they are ok, and listen to them if they want to talk.
18. If you’re going for a job interview, write down the names of the people who are interviewing you so you know who to ask for when you arrive.
19. It’s better to arrive late than never at all – don’t put your life and the lives of others at risk just because you might be late.
20. Don’t take anything for granted, the things which seem normal to you might be what someone else desperately wants. Take time to appreciate all that you have, and let those around you know how much you appreciate them.
21. If you’re picking up something heavy, always put a hand underneath to prevent it from breaking.
22. Going on a trip? Always wrap things that might leak, such a shampoo or suncream, in plastic bags to stop everything from getting ruined.
23. Only do exercises that you enjoy, you’re much more likely to stick with it if you enjoy it, and life is too short to be miserable.
24. When you are spending time with people, put your damn phone away!!! Your friends haven’t come round to watch you scrolling through Instagram.
25. If you’re going to get a dog, make sure you get a rescue dog.
26. Always recycle where possible, and be sure to wash out dirty plastic bottles and containers or else they will get rejected and go to landfill.
Hope you enjoyed reading this list. What would be on your list? Let me know in the comments below.